Flea treatment Wesley Chapel
Professional, Reliable & Affordable Pest Control Service serving Wesley Chapel and the surrounding areas.
- 15+ Years Experience
- Residential & Commercial
- Licensed & Insured
- Locally Owned & Operated
Have you started to notice your pets acting a little stranger lately? Maybe they keep itching at themselves and you don’t seem to know why. Maybe even you are starting to itch yourself, with little red bumps creeping up on your skin. Don’t know where it might be coming from? Well, it may just be fleas.
Fleas can start to inhabit a home if a pet is left un-groomed or if they don’t have any flea prevention. A pet filled home is more likely to have fleas than one without, but it can still happen without having any pets. It is very easy for them to hop from person to person and animal to animal without being noticed.
Fleas can be treated with store bought products, but it won’t necessarily get rid of all of them completely. Female fleas lay about 50 eggs per day, and a lot of store bought flea repellent don’t kill the egg stage of a flea’s life cycle. Then, you’re stuck with a whole new generation of fleas and the cycle of itchy little bites start all over again.
Our exterminators are highly capable of getting rid of each life stage of the flea and can prevent them from coming back ever again.
Doing Your Part
Always try to take preventative measures when dealing with fleas. Make sure your pets use a vet-approved flea treatment and groom your pets regularly. Seal up the windows tightly so that fleas don’t make their way in from the outside. If you take all of these preventative measures, but are still finding fleas, call the Wesley Chapel Pest Control Pros and we’ll service your home right away.
Our Flea Treatment Process
We follow a comprehensive process to effectively eliminate fleas and prevent their return:
- Thorough Inspection: Our skilled technicians assess the extent of the infestation and identify flea-prone areas.
- Customized Plan: We create a tailored treatment plan based on your home’s layout and the severity of the infestation.
- Treatment: Our methods are targeted and safe for your family and pets. We address fleas at all life stages to ensure complete eradication.
- Preventive Measures: We offer recommendations to prevent future flea problems, including pet-safe practices and maintaining a clean environment.
Why Choose Our Flea Extermination Services?
Our exterminators are the best in the pest control business. We are thorough with our flea treatment and will get you the permanent results you need. We always start with an inspection, looking through every single possible place in the house where pests my come through.
Then we treat your home with the most environmentally friendly products we have to offer, and afterwards, we seal up the open areas of your home so that pests can’t come back in. After we are done, you never have to worry about the problem coming back. If you don’t want pests coming into your home, you can always count on Wesley Chapel Pest Control Pros to provide you the best treatment for pests.
When you opt for our flea treatment services in Wesley Chapel you benefit from:
- Experienced and licensed pest control specialists
- Proven and effective treatment strategies
- Flexible scheduling and quick response times
- Environmentally responsible approaches
- Guaranteed satisfaction for lasting results